By law, we are required to provide you with our Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP). This Notice describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed by us. It also tells you how you can obtain access to this information.
As a patient, you have the following rights:
- The right to inspect and copy your information;
- The right to request corrections to your information;
- The right to request that your information be restricted;
- The right to request confidential communications;
- The right to a report of disclosures of your information; and
- The right to a paper copy of this notice should you desire
We want to assure you that your medical / protected health information is secure with us. This Notice contains information about how we will insure that your information remains private.